February 18, 2015

Lin and Michael's Photos

Lin and Michael’s Photos

The Baltimore & Annapolis station in Severna Park opened in 1919  and also housed a post office. B&A passenger service ceased in 1950. The building became the home of the Severna Park Model Railroad Club in 1966. The abandoned B&A right-of-way in front of the station became a hiking and biking trail in 1990.